Birch Lodge is our most charming vintage Adirondack cottage for rent. It was built in the 1930’s and retains the feel of an earlier, more gentile era. It has a small kitchen and only one bath, but it more than makes up for its lack of modern amenities with a beautiful fireplace, period details, and a lovely screen porch overlooking Lake George. It has a large yard and has the best and safest swimming area for children.
Call for Reservations (518) 585-7654
- Lovely, charming 2 story vintage cottage
- Sleeps 8 people
- 3 Bedrooms (1 queen, 1 full, 1 full)
- Sleeping Porch (2 twins)
- One bath
- Living room/dining room
- Beautiful stone fireplace
- Screened front porch with dining area, overlooking the lake.
- Surrounding lawns and gardens
- Best swimming area, with raft
- Large, shared dock
- Sorry, we have a "No Pet Policy" (view)
- No smoking in Birch Lodge
Memorial - Columbus $1850